Oslo Marathon / #tenforGrethe
So I have not talked to much about fitness on the page lately,and I guess the reason is that first I blew my knee skiing some months ago, and as a result the only thing I could do for a while was walking 🚶,and number two the healing process was longer then expected!
I was so irritated 😤 for a while,and it took me some time to get back on the fitness horse so to speak.
But today I finally got my groove back,and headed in for some self-love ❤️.
After all exercise is good on so many levels;
- your mood is instantly lifted
- you sleep better
- your skin becomes more vibrant,and glowing
- you instantly become healthier in other areas of your life
- you become happier as a person
- clothes fit better
- Getting dressed up is a happier experience…plus a whole lot of other things that I am sure you can think of!
On New Year’s Eve I made a deal with a friend that this year (September) I (and Lars) would run part of Oslo marathon with her. Now mind you I have made this promise before without actually doing it however now I am more determined then ever to achieve my goal this time! I will keep you posted on my progress😊
Follow on instastories for further updates on my fitness projectTHANKS FOR READING